Since its inception, the Razer Kraken has built a reputation as a cult classic within the gaming community. It made its mark as a staple at countless gaming events, conventions, and tournaments. We’ve now improved the features of this crowd favorite to not just give its audio quality a boost but also make it more comfortable so you can game all day with the headset you love. This is the new Razer Kraken.
Clear & Accurate Positional Audio
Equipped with 7.1 surround sound software so you can experience accurate positional audio when gaming—you’ll be able to pick up the direction of where the action is coming from so you’re ready to pounce into a gunfight. *Only available on Windows 10 64-bit.
Thicker Headband Padding
We’ve improved the headband padding and made it even thicker so it relieves more pressure on your head for long-lasting comfort. The Bauxite aluminum frame of the Razer Kraken makes it lightweight, flexible, and extremely durable.
Play Comfortably For Hours
In order to take comfort to the next level, we’ve added cooling gel-infused ear cushions to reduce heat build-up. The soft cloth and leatherette combination provides a plush feel and sound isolation that lets you enjoy long gaming marathons.
1. Cooling-Gel Layer Reduces heat build-up during intense gaming sessions
2. Hidden Indented Eyewear Channels Compresses easily for eyewear relief
3. Memory Foam Comfortably fits the unique shape of any gamer’s head
4. Heat-Transfer Fabric Provides heat transfer with faster sweat evaporation
Improved Cardioid Microphone
The Razer Kraken’s microphone utilizes a cardioid pickup pattern so that your voice is captured with clarity without any unnecessary background noise. It rejects noise from beside and behind the mic, so your teammates will always hear you loud and clear.
The Razer Kraken is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices with a 3.5mm audio jack.
|At a Glance
- Custom-tuned 50 mm Drivers
- Cooling Gel-Infused Cushions
- Retractable Unidirectional Microphone
- Bauxite Aluminum Frame
- Thicker Headband Padding
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 109 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 54 mm x 65 mm
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with cooling gel, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -45 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio + microphone usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Audio/mic splitter adapter cable usage: Devices with separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone jacks
||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.