1. All the products sold by Compumise.in or its parent firm M/s Compumise are genuine and manufactured by the respective
brands. We are not the manufacturer of any product sold by us.
2. Goods once sold cannot be exchange/returned or cancelled in any condition.
3. The products sold by us will be checked for physical damage before shipment and we are no longer responsible
for any damage occurred during transit. We are not liable for any physical damage in transit and hence product will not be
4. Our responsibility ceases as soon as the product is dispatched from our warehouse/store.
5. Compumise will accept cash payment upto Rs.1,90,000/- ( One Lakh Ninety Thousand Only)
6. We can change/modify/alter/add/remove any of the terms and conditions mentioned herein without any prior notice.
7. All disputes are subject to Guwahati Jurisdiction.
1. All products sold by us carry warranty by the respective manufacturer/distributor of the product and hence we are not responsible for
2. The cost of shipping To and Fro to avail warranty is to be borne by the customer and not Compumise.
3. Warranty applicable as per the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
4. Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair/replacement only if there is no physical damage. Products with
broken pins/pencil/pen marks/sticker damage/rusting/burnt case /missing components/cracks or any
other form of damage etc will not be accepted by us.
5. Good sold under warranty will be replaced with a new/refurbished/repaired product as per the manufacturer rules
6. We are not responsible for the duration of warranty claim procedure.
7. For products whose service center is located in place the product was shipped or used then the customer is requested
to submit it to the local service center to claim warranty and such claims may be rejected by us.
8. We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without manuals/accessories/outer box
9. All products carry in warranty only unless informed otherwise
10. Warranty will be void if there is any physical damage caused to the product due to mishandling/improper use/lack of
knowledge/electricity issue/burnt cases/power issues etc on the basis the damage would have not been possible in normal conditions.
11. Warranty shall only be given when the full payment for the product is made.
12. Any warranty related issues/problems or Litigation have to be addressed to the manufacturer/service
center/distributor/company etc and we are not responsible for the same.
1. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on M/s Compumiseis protected by copyright and other
intellectual property laws.
2. This site is updated and maintained independently by M/s Compumise. The content is owned by M/s
Compumise . You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, re-post,
perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
3. M/s Compumise disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without
limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to
the jurisdiction only of the courts of Guwahati, India.
4. M/s Compumise reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer
virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
5. M/s Compumise Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information
about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email
address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
6. M/s Compumise reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
7. M/s Compumise will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
8. M/s Compumise does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional
purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account
- M/s Compumise and their respective
publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the
accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by
them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages
sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site
nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The
use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel
with person’s contacted through the site is made at the user’s own risk. We
encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities
before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and
safety, customs, and transportation.
2. M/s Compumise and their respective
publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the
suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics
published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related
graphics are provided ”as is” without warranty of any kind, statutory or
3. M/s Compumise and their respective
publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and
conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained
therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions
of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and
non-infringement. In no event shall M/s Compumise and their respective
publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect,
or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of
contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection
with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and
documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or
any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
4. The documents and related graphics
published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical
errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. M/s Compumise
may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any
time. The linked sites are not under the control of M/s Compumise and their
respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or
any link contained in a linked site.M/s Compumise is providing these external
links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not
imply endorsement by M/s Compumise of the site. All views
expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not
necessarily those of or endorsed by M/s Compumise