THE H-SERIES PC CASE
The H510 Elite compact ATX mid-tower is perfect for your RGB build. Behind the flush-mounted, tempered glass front panel, you’ll discover our renowned Aer RGB 2 fans keeping your components brilliantly cool. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just some of the key features you’ll get. The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device V2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans.
- Two tempered glass panels top off your build, perfectly showcasing your RGB build. We’ve included two Aer RGB 2 fans and an RGB LED strip to get you started.
- The H510 Elite features a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience. The new Smart Device 2 includes two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-regulated or PWM fans.
- The USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass panels all showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet)
- W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet)
||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x Headset Audio Jack
||All Air Intakes
- 3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
- 2x RGB LED channels, each support up to 4x HUE 2 LED strips or 5x Aer RGB 2 fans
- Built-in noise detection module
*Note : If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port . Do not use low-noise adapters.
- PC with open internal USB 2.0 port and Windows® 10 operating system recommended.
- Internet connection is needed to download CAM. Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.
- 1 integrated RGB LED strip
- No additional strips included.
- Front: 2x 140 or 2x 120mm with Pull
- Rear: 1x 120mm
- Front: 2x 120/ 2x 140mm (2x AER RGB 2 140mm included)
- Top: 1x 120mm/ 1x 140mm (1x AER F140 Case Version Included)
- Rear: 1x 120mm (1x AER F120 Case Version Included)
- Aer RGB 2 (140mm)
- Speed: 500-1,500 RPM
- Airflow: 30.39 – 91.19 CFM
- Noise: 22 – 33 dBA
- Air Pressure: 0.17 – 1.52mm-H2O
- Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Fan Connector 4-Pin PWM
- Cable Management: 19-23mm
- GPU Clearance: Up to 368.5mm
- Vertical GPU Mount Clearance: 40.64mm
- CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
- Front Radiator: 60mm
- Rear Radiator: 60mm
- Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel)
||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.